You take online privacy seriously, and so does Bridgeway Financial. It's our way of sustaining your trust in our company, our products, and our services. Our privacy statement describes how we collect, protect, and use customer information.
Your protection is our priority
We strive to safeguard your data and do so by:
- Setting policies and procedures for carefully handling your information
- Llimiting employee access to sensitive information
- Protecting against unauthorized access to customer data using data encryption, authentication, and virus detection technology
- Requiring service providers who do business with Bridgeway Financial to comply with privacy laws
Securing your data
Our systems automatically switch to "secure" mode when you are asked to enter personal information on our Bridgeway Financial website. To keep your data safe, we use:
- Encryption and authentication technology
- IDs and passwords to protect customer information
Our Bridgeway Financial website makes use of "cookie" technology to measure site activity. A cookie is an element of data that a web site can send to your browser, which may then store the cookie on your hard drive.
When you visit the Bridgeway Financial web site, we may collect and store information about your visit on an anonymous, aggregate basis. We use this information only to measure site activity and to develop ideas for improving our sites. This information may include:
- Time and length of your visit
- Web pages you looked at on our sites
- Web site you visited just before coming to ours
- Nname of your Internet service provider
What personal information does Bridgeway Financial collect?
There are several opportunities on our Web sites for you to provide us with personal information, such as:
- Your name
- Mailing address
- E-mail address
- Phone number
When you fill out a loan application on our site, we may ask for a variety of information to help us evaluate your eligibility and determine the loan product that may be right for you.
To fund your loan, comply with government regulations, improve our products and services, and better understand your financial needs, we collect and maintain your current customer and your prior customer data if you are a returning client. We collect information:
- You provide us on applications and other forms (such as your phone, social security account numbers, and assets, income and employment history)
- About your credit history from a credit reporting agency when you authorize us to do so
- About you or your property from business partners and service providers (such as a property appraisal or a purchase contract)
- About you from current or past employers or other financial institutions when verifying information you provide on an application or other form
We disclose some of this data to third parties such as credit reporting agencies, regulators and loan investors. We only work with parties that agree to keep the information confidential and not use it for any other purpose.
Contact Bridgeway Financial
3237 Satellite Blvd.
Bldg. 300, Suite 150 and 175
Duluth, GA 30096