Retail mortgage loan originator
- Present, promote and position Bridgeway products using solution selling strategies to prospective customers
- Develop and maintain positive business relationships with existing Bridgeway partnerships . Establish and cultivate new business relationships. Conducts all necessary and appropriate functions pertaining to all aspects of mortgage loan origination: prepares to meet with consumers, obtaining accurate information to complete loan applications; collects additional required documentation, if needed for processing; analyzes credit and financials to match eligible loan programs; maintains communication with consumers throughout transaction to assure timely closings; complies with all federal regulations and state laws applicable to residential mortgage lending including the handling of confidential data; and administers pipeline activities.
- Attends training sessions in accordance to Company policy and participates in other knowledge-based forums to stay abreast of trends and developments in the local and national mortgage markets.
- Performs all tasks and other duties assigned with the utmost level of integrity, honesty, confidentiality, and care towards the consumer and staff.
- Experience: Minimum 1 year of loan origination practice with recent closing activities
- Education: Associate Degree or above desired
- Skills: Excellent written and oral communication abilities and proficient with computers
- Highly Organized